* Docket all patent and trademark prosecution relevant communications and deadlines
* Review docket for deadlines, understand docket and deadlines and action needed on each file; inform working attorney of deadlines
* Process and track all invention disclosure submittals for patent committee review and communicate the review outcome to the submitters
* Assist in e-filing US and PCT patent applications, amendments, declarations, assignments, IDSs and all other corresponding documents throughout patent prosecution
* File domestic trademarks and instruct the filing of foreign trademarks
* Prepare, forward and monitor formal documents sent to inventors for execution
* Prepare and forward documentation to foreign associates for foreign filing
* Effect national phase entry of PCT applications, and prepare and file continuing applications. Correspond with foreign associates, oversee payment of foreign associates' invoices, and prepare of reporting letters to client.
* Monitor external legal spending in relation to patent and trademark budget, and generate reports as needed
* Coordinate patent and trademarks annuities internally and externally with patent and trademark annuity payment vendor and foreign agents
* Assist internal counsel in preparing IP training materials for employees
* Process payment of Issue Fees. Review files and preparation of Information Disclosure Statements and accompanying documents.
* IP Paralegal Certificate
* Knowledge of IP laws
* Proficient in using Docketing Software
* At least 5 years of law firm and in house experience
* Specialized in patent and trademark docketing and the electronic filing of patents and trademarks.